Save your time when you are on-hold! Let another machine
listen to on-hold messages!
Hold On-Hold is a function of the
Call Corder software.
- AT&T Reports: "An estimated 70% of business
callers are put on hold."
- Telemarketing Magazine: "Over 70% of business
callers are put on-hold"
- OfficeTeam Survey: "The average executive spends
17 minutes per day on-hold"
- CNN Survey: "The average person spends 60 hours
per year on-hold"
How many hours did you spend listening on-hold messages?
Save your time! Allow this software to handle
situations when a machine puts you on-hold.
How Hold On-Hold™ Works?
- Imagine you have placed a call and were put on-hold.
- Now you activate Hold On-Hold™,
put off receiver and return to your business.
- When an operator takes the call, he or she will hear
an invitation to press a key to reconnect to you: "Please
press one to speak to ..."
- After the operator presses the key, Hold On-Hold™
alerts you immediately that the other party is available
to talk right now, and ask you to pick up the phone.
Hold On-Hold is able to play regular on-hold messages as
well as hold on-hold.
The program is compatible with Windows 98, ME, and Windows
NT and 2000.
Return On Investment*
Without Hold On-Hold
With Hold On-Hold
||Time spent on-hold
* Based on the research mentioned above.
Whether you are a start up, a Fortune 500 company, or anywhere in
between, if you were to log the time you were placed on hold, it
could amount to hours in just one week. Hours of wasted time
and missed opportunities.
The Hold On-Hold™ unique approach to filling this
void will turn your "on hold" time from a being a waste
into a productive time!
- Buy it on-line.
- Download a fully-functional