- Fixed double e-mail notification
- Fixed greeting authorization
- Auto-away feature to automatically enable answering machine when you're
- Telemarketer Call Block (Properties - Call Block)
- New icons
- Fixed Caller ID update bug
- Fixed "Start Command" bug
- Fixed a bug with remote message retrieval
- An ability to sent e-mail notifications via your MAPI client or SMTP
- Windows XP style rebar (gradient)
- New calls marked bold in the Inbox
- New Zealand cell phone number formatting
- Updated documentation
- Fixed Advanced Formatting (better telephone number formatting)
answering machine beep sound
- Fixed dial-up compatibility in COM port mode
Fixed printing address book and Inbox entries with special characters (the '&'
- Added instant modem compatibility detection (COM and TAPI modes)
- Added troubleshooting recommendations in case of modem problems
- New user interface
- Printing of incoming calls and address book contacts
- XML export of call list and address book
- Fast and easy comment for every call
- Advanced Find function in the Address Book and Inbox
- Instant search and advanced find in Address Book, Dialer and Inbox
- "Answering machine companion" functionality added (can work together
with your hardware answering machine, not just instead of it)
- Instant call recording and playback
- Easy e-mail call forwarding
- "Save as" for every message recorded
- All data structures fully compatible with previous versions
- "Edit WAV" function for recorded calls
- Better TAPI compatibility
- Faster loading Inbox
- Better Silence Detection
- Fixed playing messages from the Inbox
- Simpler, more intuitive setup and configuration
- Fixed call location display
- Fixed many small glitches in TAPI mode
- Fixed a certain amount of glitches in COM port mode
- Fixed ETSI Caller ID
- Fixed Setup issues
- Fixed localization issues
- Fixed Call Display name resolution
- Remote message retrieval from any touch-tone telephone.
- Basic remote control capabilities.
- Improved documentation.
- Can run a program on or after the call (optionally passing caller's
name and/or number as a command line parameter).
- Added call forward or voice mail features (may require Call
Forward service from the phone company).
- Translated to English, Estonian, French, German,
Italian, Norwegian, Russian, and Spanish.
- Can send e-mail notification to more than one address.
- Can announce caller with voice repeatedly.
- Improved Address Book.
- Fixed bugs:
- Dialer issues;
- Text synthesis issue with N/A calls;
- Several e-mail issues;
- Handset position monitoring issues when the program went on-hook while
detecting the number being dialed;
- Toll saver bug;
- Serial port enumeration issues;
- Message box issues.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Finalized Russian user interface translation.
- Fixed Russian ANI sequence.
- Fixed 'busy' detection for some Sportster modems.
- Added an ability to compress voice messages to be forwarded by e-mail,
thus reducing the size of the message being sent 8 - 16 times.
- Added speakerphone for TAPI mode (preliminary code).
- Fixed codecs for ZyXEL modems. Added ZyXEL Omni56K support.
- Fixed the bug that caused the main window to disappear after maximizing
and closing the Inbox.
- Much better TAPI code.
- Added support for Internet Call Detect hardware.
- More handy setup process.
- Added scheduling of greeting messages.
- Modified recording behavior: now it has an option to hang up on
- Added Inbox entries editing via pop-up menu.
- Added a 'comment' field for Inbox entries.
- Fixed Dialer problem.
- Fixed a minor bug in Contacts.
- Fixed greeting message recording problem.
- Added columns reordering for Inbox and Contacts.
- Enhanced silence and 'busy' detection.
- Fixed duplicate items on import bug.
- Fixed minor interface bugs.
- Windows 2000 balloon tool tip support.
- Allowed paging and mailing Address Book entries only.
- Added an option to store the messages under a different location.
- Added an option to automatically start recording when picking up an
- Added an ability to completely prevent all sounds from black listed calls.
- Fixed contacts database issue.
- Fixed 'busy' detection in TAPI mode.
- Fixed sound card recording.
- Added pager call announce.
- Added e-mail Caller ID notification.
- Added voice call announce via speech synthesis engine.
- Enhanced user interface.
- Added an option to test pager, e-mail, voice and pop-up announces.
- Changed Properties dialog for better navigation.
- Changed Properties user interface.
- Added an option to flash Scroll Lock LED when there're new messages
- Added preliminary TAPI code (can be buggy yet).
- Added Modem Diagnostics command.
- Changed Dialer for better operation.
Version 2.10 beta
Version 2.10 was used to thoroughly beta-test new technologies.
- Added pattern match for phones. Now you're able to add a contact with a
number, say, (435)-???-???? or ???-???-??36, to specify search criteria. All
incoming numbers beginning with 435 (1st example) or ending with 36
(2nd example) will be displayed the name you previously assigned to the
1st or the 2nd template accordingly.
- Redesigned 'Actions' tab
- Added 'Keep Log entries' option to store the complete log of calls
- Cosmetic enhancements
- Minor bugs fixed in ring detection
- Added area code database for Kiev
- Fixed pop-up on-top behavior
- Redesigned online help and written the help for non-IE users
- Fixed missing rings
- Improved caller ID detection quality
- Fixed Windows 95/98 advertisement display
- Added contact list CSV export
- Increased font size in the 'Incoming Call' pop-up dialog
- Improved debug output
- Added an option to automatically record originated calls
- Fixed address book issue (business state/province)
- Fixed incoming rings on Windows 95
- Started working on TAPI
- Added 'Dialer' property tab
- Fixed dialing issues (ZyXEL, Win Modem, Rockwell HCF)
Mainly a bug fix release.
- Fixed modem selection (Properties - General)
- Fixed Overlapped I/O
- Fixed last call time display
- Fixed log file
- Online Documentation corrected
- Added Zoom modems
- Fixed Lucent LT Win Modem playback and recording issues
- Fixed Lucent LT dialing issues
- Fixed pop-up display timer
- Added Zoom PCI modem support
- Added last call date and time display
- Fixed Caller ID display on ZyXEL ISDN modems
- The program is now advertiser-supported software. Please see Readme.txt
and License.txt for details.
- Added a list of methods to notify a user about an incoming call. Methods
include: new-style pop-up, old-style pop-up, main window activation, tool
tip window and no window.
- Fixed sound playback bug (mostly for PCI and Windows modems)
- A ton of bug fixes.
- Fixed ZyXEL, IS-101, PCI and Windows modems behavior
- Fixed play back on those modems
- Added new 'Compatibility mode' option
- Added a third-party FAX applications integration (Properties - FAX)
- Added a-law and u-law voice codecs (Lucent (AT&T), Rockwell HCF and
other PCI chip sets)
- Added a compatibility option to disable a modem inactivity timer (now
enabled by default)
- Changed 'Properties' to a tree dialog
- Simplified configuration a bit
- Added 'Blink on new messages' option
- Separated 'normal', 'black list' and 'white list' callers actions. Now you
can define an action for each of those groups, which will, say, do an
answering machine for regular callers, disconnect unwanted callers and
answer white list callers.
- 'Disconnect the caller' option (the program will answer, then hang up
- Russian resources moved into a separate DLL (which will be available in a
couple of weeks)
- It's easy now to add different languages to the program
- Fixed IMA ADPCM codec! It is a recommended codec now. Many thanks
to Eugeny Abramov.
- Fixed sorting by date in the Inbox / Originated Calls / Deleted Items
- Fixed the bug where closing an Inbox maximized caused the main window to
move off the right-hand side of the screen
- Fixed a bug that prevented a greeting recording via the sound card
- Added "Flash" and "Speak" (Speakerphone) buttons
- Added an option to keep modem speaker ON after dialing
- Optimized "Properties" dialog
- Fixed menu items
- New RING monitoring algorithm
- Overlapped I/O in Windows 95/98
- Optimized CPU usage in disabled and waiting modes
- New status icons
- Fixed menu bar
- Added Rockwell optimization and recommendations for Russian ANI
- Added MSK and SPB area codes (manually selectable from Caller ID Detection
- Added greeting selection dialog
- You can now create callers in the 'Contacts' with an associated phone of
"N/A" (without parentheses) for not detected/unavailable numbers,
"O" for our of area calls and "P" for private calls. You
can assign any display name for them.
- Added new look for a pop-up call notification window (MS Office 2000
- Allowed dialing '*' tone (fixed dialer bug)
- Added USRobotics 56k PCI modem
- Added Australian mobile numbers formatting
- Fixed main window buttons text if large system fonts are in use
- Allowed to turn off output messages screening (your own Greeting message
won't be played back through a sound card every time it plays)
- Fixed 16-bit PCM voice codec
- Fixed menu appearance error
- Fixed ampersand in caller's name
- Added ZyXEL omni.net modem
- Added Israel region
- Added heuristic number formatting (for e.g. mobile calls)
- Changed modem driver structure (now in separate *.cfg files)
- Optional menu on top of the main dialog
- Fixed dialer
- Fixed 'Out of area' and 'Private' calls
- Added ability to customize greetings and ring sounds for 'Out of area' and
- Reworked the Contact list
- Contact list now loads 5-10 times faster
- Improved contact list look and feel
- Added context menus to the contact list
- Fixed Inbox duplicate entries in answering machine mode
- Fixed auto-login identity issue
- Changed pop-up dialog color
- Fixed main window pop-up menu
- Added custom area dictionaries
- Allowed different area announcement formats
- Added Silence Detection
- Added multiple identities and multiple voice boxes
- Added area codes translation for U.S.A. and UK
- Fixed small issues
- Added 'Scheduling' feature
- Automatically releases COM port when connecting to Internet
- Releases COM port when user-defined application started
- Fixed 'Import' issue
- Added easy 'enable/disable' switch
- Added per-caller Greeting and Incoming Ring sounds
- Added Area Code Rules processing for dial-out
- Added Originated Calls tracking and journaling
- Originated Calls folder
- Inbox, Originated Calls and Deleted Items folders moved to
<acid2000>\Profiles\Default profile\ (multiple profile support
- Fixed 'Control Deck disappears' bug
- British Telecom CLIP standard support (Pace and Hayes Accura
- Software Gain Control (AGC) for quiet voice
- Final fix of GSM frames
- Corrected 'delete item' action
- Changed mail window close and minimize behavior
- Optimized and fixed memory and GDI usage for Windows'95/98
- Custom Telephone Number Formatting
- Slightly modified ZyXEL Hardware Caller ID
- Improved software 'busy' detection quality
- Software busy signal detection (select your country or set up
frequencies in Signals section)
- Reworked ZyXEL hardware Caller ID and answering machine functions
New after initial 2.0 release
- Continued History section maintenance
- Inbox, Contact list are now resizable
- Added new columns in Inbox
- Last position and size of all windows remembered
- Added columns selection
- Added 'Deleted Items' window
- Properties dialog rearranged
- GSM 6.10 auto-detection for USRobotics modems
- Added Hardware Caller ID for ZyXEL modems
- Fixed 'on-hold' behavior
- Added 'Reset to defaults' option
- Added display number formatting and international number formatting
- Added 'Data mode dialing'
- Added RINGBACK parameters for better dialing
- Added e-mail sending support to contact properties
- Optimized modem communication behavior
- Added more locales (and more countries are in plans)
- Phone Dialer
- Phone book
- New user-friendly interface
- A lot of bugs fixed
- Extended telephone line diagnostics added
- Improved 'Inbox'
- Playback of recorded messages through different devices (modem, sound card
- Solved internationalization problems
- Added international sorting and timer
- English and Russian Tip of the day
- Added setup/uninstall program
- Separated user- and modem-specific initialization files for painless
- New modems added
- Added possibility to record Greeting message from sound card (microphone)
- Added easy 'Answering machine' icon on LCD panel
- Fixed answering machine bugs
- Added 'Pre-detect CID before request' option for Russian Caller ID
- Fixed GUI and modem-specific bugs due to open beta-testing
- Numerous UI enhancements
- American Caller ID formatted presentation added
- Numerous bug fixes in modem subsystem
- New GUI
- Fixed Windows modems support
- Sportster Vi modems now are supported!
- Added support for various Win modems
- Fixed decompression code for Sportster Vi modems
- Added bitmaps in pop-up menu
- Added support for IDC modems
- Extra codecs added
- Fixed 'recording greeting message' issue
- Fixed 'Page fault' exception after RING
- Fixed automation for American CallerID
- Fixed numerous miscellaneous bugs
- Improved cosmetics of the CallerID pop-up window
- Russian CID: ring emulation enhanced and customized
- Corrected CallerID pop-up font problem
- New experimental feature - voice routing through sound card
- Russian CID: number formatting fixed in some cases
- Improved sound playback.
- New 'Large pop-up font' option added to increase CallerID readability
- Russian CID formatting corrected (incomplete number received)
- Robustness of Russian CID increased
Version 220.127.116.11 release
Changed since last beta:
- Finalized Windows'95/98 bugs hunting
- Fixed 'RINGS before action'
- Small bugs corrected
- Added 'readme.txt' file
- Added precise timing for Russian CID request
© 1998 - 2002 Oleg Afonin.